Published Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Alpharetta, GA.— Matt Haywood, CEO, and Bill Burkhart, VP, Business Development, announce the formation of Tazergy Inc., a diverse, low-voltage technology and IT managed services firm concentrating on senior living and related markets throughout North America.
Both executives are veteran experts in the related technology field and served industry. Haywood has been formerly associated with Sunrise Senior Living and Edencare Senior Living in a variety of IT and managerial posts, and most recently as President and Founding Partner of NEO Solutions. Burkhart has years of resident safety systems and telecom experience in the various capacities served with Sunrise Senior Living and NEO Solutions.
Haywood emphasizes that “Tazergy will specialize and focus primarily on the senior living industry, but we realize that our skill set easily transcends to multiple industries. Our team possesses a wealth of experience architecting solutions within the IT and resident safety system areas; we can leverage that experience for other market segments.”
The Tazergy brand package addresses the market’s needs with a full complement of services, including:
- Managed services delivering inventory, Microsoft updates, anti-virus and anti- malware
- Consulting, project management and installation for telecom, wi-fi, magnetic lock, wandering, A/V, networking and structured cabling
- On-site system design optimization, configuration and integration with numerous key vendors’ products
- Coordination and connection for IT/networking, telecom, resident safety and security systems
- On-site, break/fix service for telecom/computer parts and labor via our network of qualified technicians throughout North America
Burkhart adds: “Our goal at Tazergy goes beyond installation procedures of typical providers. We delve into client questions, qualifications and assumptions, and spell it all out in detail for them. Our team delivers a ‘best in class’ service as well as a better understanding of IT and low voltage solutions to our customers in the most economical manner possible.”
Tazergy, headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, operates as a full service, low-voltage and IT solutions firm for the Senior Living industry and other markets. For more information please call 404-TAZERGY (404-829-3749), toll-free 855-TAZERGY (855-829-3749) or visit http://www.tazergy.com.